Thursday 2 February 2012

The Hogwarts Express Ticket

THIS part of all things being created for this awesome party, is the one thing that has been giving me sleepless nights - mostly due to the fact that I didn't get off my backside and learn how to use Photoshop so many, many years ago.

Anyhow... a shout-out to all the fantastically creative ladies on http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/ and the gorgeous <3 Jodi <3 put her hand up to have a go for me.

To say I was so excited I did a happy dance and crazy run through the house, is in fact the truth LOL.

I bought some gold and cream shimmery paper from http://www.eckersleys.com.au/ and printed off Jodi's creation and I'm so happy I could .... well lets not go there LOL.

We have since changed the font of the party details to a regular type font that is more easily legible especially for blind bats like myself.

Party details such as Date, Time, Venue and RSVP details @ the bottom

Trying to show the 'shimmer' of the paper I printed the tickets on

SYDNEY to Hogwarts



No comments:

Post a Comment