Sunday 22 January 2012

Spooky Spiders

So.......................... I decided to get crafty this weekend, no not wicked crafty, make something crafty LOL.
I can't remember where I got the idea for the egg carton spiders.

You will need:
  • empty egg cartons
  • petite single hole punch
  • black spray paint
  • black pipe cleaners
  • googly/wiggly eyes
  • glue gun

First I cut the egg carton up (in fact, I cut up 3) and punched 4 small hols on 2 opposite sides of each one.


Then I took them outside and sprayed each one black (remember to do inside as well - they'll lose their scary factor if you get to see the grey egg carton colour.



Then I cut 2 pipe cleaners for each spider, in half and diagonally inserted them from one side to the other.



 Next I got out the hot glue gun and stuck on 2 googly/wiggly eyes for each spider.



I am so stoked with the end result.  I'll use fishing line to tie them hanging upside down from the ceiling in the "great hall".




No comments:

Post a Comment